We have finally submitted our comments regarding the proposed OASIS-C dataset. You can view them here.
- In short there will be 40 new questions on OASIS C that are not currently on OASIS B-1
- 10 questions that we currently answer on B1 that will not be carried over to OASIS C
- 70 questions that were on OASIS B1 that had their MO numbers changed. Note: Most MO numbers have been replaced with M numbers
- 50 of the 71 questions that had a numbering change also had a change in the language or skip pattern
- 21 changes were merely numbers.
You comments as always are always appreciated. Please email us at Haydelconsulting@bellsouth.net or leave a comment below.